Sunday: 8 am, 10 am, 12 pm and 5:30 pm
Monday, Wednesday, Friday: 7 am
Tuesday and Thursday: 6 pm
Confession Schedule:1/2 hour before each weekday Mass, 3:30 pm on Saturdays, or by appointment. No Confessions on Sunday or Monday
Posted in Fr. James Marshall Weekly Blog on 08/13/18
THE ASSUMPTION OF THE BLESSED VIRGIN MARY
In the section of the catechism dealing ... Read More »
Posted in Fr. James Marshall Weekly Blog on 07/19/18
July 25th marks the fiftieth anniversary of Humanae Vitae (On Human Life). Pope Paul ... Read More »
Posted in Fr. James Marshall Weekly Blog on 07/17/18
Every parent with children in the public schools should listen to this!!!!
CAPITAL CAMPAIGN PHASE II
An Artical On True Friendship
I think you might enjoy the article 'On True Friendship' from The Catholic Thing, from Fr. Marshall
WeShare Online Giving
- Click on GIve Online WeShare Photo to Register for online giving to San Clemente Parish.
- Eliminate the need for writing checks
- Use Building Fund Phase II Collection for online donations to Capital Campaign
- Convenient when traveling\
- Easily adjust the amount of donations
- Full donation history online
- Receive e-mail reminders of scheduled donations
2018 Annual Catholic Appeal
Fr. Marshall speaks on the Catholic Church and Politics
How does the Catholic Church influence elections? The Catholic Church is Not a Political Party. Fr. James Marshall is clearing up some common misconceptions about the Catholic Church and politics.
St. Mary's Catholic School in Belen
Providing an excellence you can believe in!
9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
(Closed from 12 to 1 for lunch)
Parish App for iPhone & Android
We are proud to announce that San Clemente now has its own parish App, available for both iOS and Android devices! There are two simple ways to install this app on your mobile device: From your phone at the Apple App store or Google Play store under San Clemente Catholic Church
FORMED - The Catholic Faith on Demand
“And now I will no longer be in the world, but they are in the world, while I am coming to you. Holy Father, keep them in your name that you have given me, so that they may be one just as we are.” (John 17:11). Life gets busy, and we often forget that we are not made for this world. This month, may we remember God’s desire to unite all mankind to himself and that our eternal home is heaven. Don't have a Formed.Org account? Click here!
Immaculate Heart Radio Listen Live
Click on the links below to listen: Relevant Radio: Faith, Hope and Love New Mexico Stream
The latest issue of People of God, Archdiocese of Santa Fe
Readings for the Week of August 19, 2018
- Sunday: Prv 9:1-6 / Ps 34:2-3, 10-11, 12-13, 14-15 [9a] / Eph 5:15-20 / Jn 6:51-58
- Monday: Ez 24:15-24 / Dt 32:18-19, 20, 21 [cf. 18a] / Mt 19:16-22
- Tuesday: Ez 28:1-10 / Dt 32:26-27ab, 27cd-28, 30, 35cd-36ab [39c] / Mt 19:23-30
- Wednesday: Ez 34:1-11 / Ps 23:1-3a, 3b-4, 5, 6  / Mt 20:1-16
- Thursday: Ez 36:23-28 / Ps 51:12-13, 14-15, 18-19 [Ez 36:25] / Mt 22:1-14
- Friday: Rv 21:9b-14 / Ps 145:10-11, 12-13, 17-18  / Jn 1:45-51
- Saturday: Ez 43:1-7ab / Ps 85:9ab and 10, 11-12, 13-14 [cf. 10b] / Mt 23:1-12
- Next Sunday: Jos 24:1-2a, 15-17, 18b / Ps 34:2-3, 16-17, 18-19, 20-21, 22-23 [9a] / Eph 5:21-32 or 5:2a, 25-32 / Jn 6:60-69