For updates on San Clemente Religious Education please visit us on Facebook
Religious Education Office Hours are 9 am to 5pm Monday through Thursday.
2020-2021 RE Year
To better accommodate changes due to Covid 19, we have made the following changes to Religious Education:
- Online classes will begin September 14th. Per Archdiocesan guidelines, we are not allowed to have in person catechesis.
- Students will use Google Classroom to receive weekly information and instruction.
- Registration will be available online and in the office beginning August 3rd. Students will receive books, blue sheets, online access codes, and curriculum to follow at home.
- Payments will be accepted online and in person.
- Once registered, you will be emailed a date and time to pick up materials.
- If we are allowed to have in person catechesis, only sacramental years (1st Holy Communion, Year II Confirmation, and CIC) will meet, others will remain distance learning.
- Days and times will be announced at a later date.
- The following classes will not meet: Kindergarten, 1st grade, 7th grade (Pre- Confirmation)
- Please call the Religious Education office with additional questions.
*all policies subject to change following State and Archdiocesan mandates.
Amanda Noriega, Director of Religious Education
To download the below PDFs, you will need Adobe Reader - click here to download for fre
- Year I and Year II Requirements
- Service Hour Forms
- Saint Paper
- Letter to the Archbishop
- Affidavit for Sponsorship Form (for Confirmation and Baptism)
- Important Dates Confirmation Year II 2020
- Prayer Test - Confirmation Year II
- Confirmation Dress Code
First Holy Communion Forms
- Important Dates First Communion 2020
- First Communion Information
- First Communion Prayer Test
- Examination of Conscience for Kids