Directives for Public Worship
From the desk of Fr. James Marshall:
1. Mass times will be as follows beginning Tuesday, May 19, 2020:
Weekends: Saturday 5:30 PM, Sunday 8 AM, 10 AM and 12 PM (Doors will open 30 minutes before Mass)
Weekdays: Monday - Friday: 9:00 AM (also live streams on Facebook and website.(scroll down to see Mass)
2. Masks are required for everyone over 3 years of age, by state order.
3. 6 feet of social distancing is mandated by state order. Ushers will direct you to your seats. (Families may sit together.)
4. Once seating capacity has been reached, on a first come, first served basis, the doors will be closed.
5. Eucharist will be distributed to all those in the church at the end of Mass. As you approach the Blessed Sacrament, you may loosen your mask and receive Communion in your hand. After taking Communion replace your mask and leave quietly making your prayer of thanksgiving.
6. Before each Mass the church will be cleaned by volunteers. You are encouraged to bring your own hand sanitizer and/or wipes for personal sanitizing.
7. There will be a receptacle for your contribution envelopes at the entrance of the church.
8. If you cannot enter the church for Mass, you may wait for the next one, or choose a weekday, since the obligation for Sundays has been dispensed.
9. Confessions will be heard on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 4 PM to 6 PM and Saturdays from 3:15 PM to 5:15 PM.
10 If your health is compromised or you are ill in any way, please follow the Mass by going to sanclementeparish.org at 10 AM on Sunday Mornings or 9 AM on weekday mornings when Mass will continue to be streamed on Facebook and sanclementeparish.org.
11. You may come to the church to receive Communion in your car at 1 PM ON SUNDAYS ONLY. (Park along the front of the church from west to east, Father will distribute the Eucharist at the large marble monuments.
Thank you for your continued prayers and support during this time. Thank you for your patience and understanding as we navigate and adapt to thse current changes. God bless you.
COVID-10 Hotlines: Regarding health 1-855-600-3453 Other issues 1-833-551-0518