From the desk of Fr. James Marshall: Directives for Public Worship (scroll down to listen to Fr. Marshall regarding the following.)
1. Mass times will be as follows: (Beginning Tuesday, May 19, 2020)
- Weekends: Saturday 5:30 PM, Sunday 8 AM, 10 AM and 12 PM (Doors will open 30 minutes before Mass)
- Weekdays: Weekdays: Monday, Wednesday, Friday: 7AM Thursday and Friday: 6PM
(Also live stream on Facebook and website of Daily Mass and 10 am Sunday Mass.
2. Masks are required for everyone over 3 years of age, by state order.
3. 6 feet of social distancing is mandated by state order. Ushers will direct you to your seats. (Families may sit together.)
4. Once seating capacity has been reached, on a first come, first served basis, the doors will be closed.
5. Eucharist will be distributed to all those in the church at the end of Mass. As you approach the Blessed Sacrament, you may loosen your mask and receive Communion in your hand. After taking Communion replace your mask and leave quietly making your prayer of thanksgiving.
6. Before each Mass the church will be cleaned by volunteers. You are encouraged to bring your own hand sanitizer and/or wipes for personal sanitizing.
7. There will be a receptacle for your contribution envelopes at the entrance of the church.
8. If you cannot enter the church for Mass, you may wait for the next one, or choose a weekday, since the obligation for Sundays has been dispensed.
9. Confessions will be heard on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 4 PM to 5:45 PM and Saturdays from 3:15 PM to 5:15 PM.
10 If your health is compromised or you are ill in any way, please stay home and follow the Mass by going to this website or Facebook Live at 10 AM on Sunday Mornings or Weekdays: Monday, Wednesday, Friday: 7 AM and Thursday and Friday: 6 PM
11. You may come to the church to receive Communion in your car at 1 PM on SUNDAYS ONLY. (Park along the front of the church from west to east, Father will distribute the Eucharist at the large marble monuments.
Thank you for your continued prayers and support during this time. Thank you for your patience and understanding as we navigate and adapt to these current changes. God bless you.
COVID-10 Hotlines: Regarding health 1-855-600-3453 Other issues 1-833-551-0518
Fr. Marshall live on Public Worship Directives
Mass Times and Office Hours
Drive by Holy Communion in your car at 1 PM on SUNDAYS ONLY - Father will distribute the Eucharist at the large marble monuments.
Weekdays: Monday, Wednesday, Friday: 7:00 AM
Thursday and Friday: 6:00 PM
(Also live stream on Facebook and website of Daily Mass and 10 am Sunday Mass.(scroll down here to see Mass)
Confessions will be heard on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 4 PM to 6 PM and Saturdays from 3:15 PM to 5:15 PM
Office Hours: Monday to Friday: 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM The Office is closed for lunch from 12noon to `1pm
Holy Spirit Novena and Holy Mass on Monday of the Seventh Week of Easter
Join the interview with Fr. Jim and Marie K from St. Vincent de Paul
Find us on Facebook
WeShare Online Giving
Thru WeShare for San Clemente Parish or if you prefer the U.S. Mail, mail your envelope to:
San Clemente Parish, P. O. Box 147 - Los Lunas NM 87031
FORMED Pick of the Week - Click on the picture below!
Relevant Radio Listen Live
Click on the links below to listen:
Readings for the week of May 24, 2020
- Sunday: Ascension: Acts 1:1-11 / Ps 47:2-3, 6-7, 8-9  / Eph 1:17-23 / Mt 28:16-20
- 7th Sunday of Easter: Acts 1:12-14 / Ps 27:1, 4, 7-8  / 1 Pt 4:13-16 / Jn 17:1-11a
- Monday: Acts 19:1-8 / Ps 68:2-3ab, 4-5acd, 6-7ab [33a] / Jn 16:29-33
- Tuesday: Acts 20:17-27 / Ps 68:10-11, 20-21 [33a] / Jn 17:1-11a
- Wednesday: Acts 20:28-38 / Ps 68:29-30, 33-35a, 35bc-36ab [33a] / Jn 17:11b-19
- Thursday: Acts 22:30; 23:6-11 / Ps 16:1-2a and 5, 7-8, 9-10, 11  / Jn 17:20-26
- Friday: Acts 25:13b-21 / Ps 103:1-2, 11-12, 19-20ab [19a] / Jn 21:15-19
- Saturday: Morning: Acts 28:16-20, 30-31 / Ps 11:4, 5 and 7 [cf. 7b] / Jn 21:20-25
- Next Sunday: Vigil: Gn 11:1-9 or Ex 19:3-8a, 16-20b or Ez 37:1-14 or Jl 3:1-5 / Ps 104:1-2, 24, 35, 27-28, 29, 30 [cf. 30] / Rom 8:22-27 / Jn 7:37-39. Extended Vigil: Gn 11:1-9 / Ps 33:10-11, 12-13, 14-15 / Ex 19:3-8a, 16-20b / Dn 3:52, 53, 55, 56 [52b] or Ps 19:8, 9, 10, 11 / Ez 37:1-14 / Ps 107:2-3, 4-5, 6-7, 8-9  / Jl 3:1-5 / Ps 104:1-2, 24, 35, 27-28, 29, 30 [cf. 30] / Rom 8:22-27 / Jn 7:37-39. Day: Acts 2:1-11 / Ps 104:1, 24, 29-30, 31, 34 [cf. 30] / 1 Cor 12:3b-7, 12-13 / Jn 20:19-23
Posted in Liturgy Corner by Gay Snell on 05/21/20
We are nearing the end of the 50 days of Easter. June 1 we ... Read More »
Posted in Liturgy Corner by Gay Snell on 05/07/20
Easter blessings! Regina Caeli: Queen of heaven, rejoice, alleluia. The Son whom you merited ... Read More »