Welcome to San Clemente Parish Website. We pray you enjoy scrolling and clicking around our website.
At this time, all who attend Mass are required wear a mask and observe physical distancing. Hand sanitizer is available at all of the entrances. In the interest of public health, the missals have been removed from the pews. Click here for the Archdiocese directives.
Holy Mass - August 10, Monday the Feast of Saint Lawrence, Deacon and Martyr
August 7 - A Reflection by Fr. Marshall on this Sunday's Gospel - "TAKE COURAGE, IT IS I; DO NOT BE AFRAID". Matthew 14:27
Mass Times and Office Hours
Sunday: 8 AM, 10 AM and 12 PM (All English Masses)
(Doors will open 30 minutes before Mass)
THERE WILL NO LONGER be a 5:30 PM Sunday Mass
Drive by Holy Communion in your car after 12 Noon Mass on SUNDAYS ONLY - Father will distribute the Eucharist at the large marble monuments.
Monday, Wednesday, Friday: 7:00 AM
Tuesday and Thursday: 6:00 PM
Saturday (always at San Clemente):
8:00 AM except on first Saturday 9:00 AM
Live stream on Facebook and website of Daily Mass and 10 am Sunday Mass.
The church is open at 7 AM for private prayer and will be locked at 5 PM on Monday, Wednesday & Friday.
Confessions will be heard on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 4 PM to 6 PM and Saturdays from 3:15 PM to 5:15 PM
Adoration most Thursday from 12pm to 1pm and First Fridays after 7am Mass
Office Hours: Monday to Friday: 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM The Office is closed for lunch from 12noon to `1pm
Town Hall with Fr. Marshll - Live Even
E Bulletin for Sunday August 9 2020
ST. VINCENT DE PAUL
Find us on Facebook
WeShare Online Giving
Thru WeShare for San Clemente Parish or if you prefer the U.S. Mail, mail your envelope to:
San Clemente Parish, P. O. Box 147 - Los Lunas NM 87031
Relevant Radio Listen Live
Click on the links below to listen:
Day 27 of the 40 Days of Prayer and Fasting to Drive Demonic Forces Out of America
Click on the link below for prayers and reflections...
Posted in Fr. James Marshall Weekly Video Blog on 08/07/20
Click here for the Facebook Video
Posted in Liturgy Corner by Gay Snell on 08/07/20
The Baptistry: Initiation into God’s Family—The rites of Baptism, the first of the Sacraments ... Read More »
Posted in Liturgy Corner by Gay Snell on 08/01/20
The sanctuary is the part of the church that is set apart from the ... Read More »
2020 Annual Catholic Appeal
The latest issue of People of God, Archdiocese of Santa Fe
Readings for the week of August 9, 2020
- Sunday: 1 Kgs 19:9a, 11-13a / Ps 85:9, 10, 11-12, 13-14  / Rom 9:1-5 / Mt 14:22-33
- Monday: 2 Cor 9:6-10 / Ps 112:1-2, 5-6, 7-8, 9  / Jn 12:24-26
- Tuesday: Ez 2:8—3:4 / Ps 119:14, 24, 72, 103, 111, 131 [103a] / Mt 18:1-5, 10, 12-14
- Wednesday: Ez 9:1-7; 10:18-22 / Ps 113:1-2, 3-4, 5-6 [4b] / Mt 18:15-20
- Thursday: Ez 12:1-12 / Ps 78:56-57, 58-59, 61-62 [cf. 7b] / Mt 18:21—19:1
- Friday: Ez 16:1-15, 60, 63 or 16:59-63 / Is 12:2-3, 4bcd, 5-6 [1c] / Mt 19:3-12
- Saturday: Vigil: 1 Chr 15:3-4, 15-16; 16:1-2 / Ps 132:6-7, 9-10, 13-14 1 Cor 15:54b-57 / Lk 11:27-28. Day: Rv 11:19a; 12:1-6a, 10ab / Ps 45:10, 11, 12, 16 [10bc] / 1 Cor 15:20-27 / Lk 1:39-56
- Next Sunday: Is 56:1, 6-7 / Ps 67:2-3, 5, 6, 8  / Rom 11:13-15, 29-32 / Mt 15:21-28