WE WARMLY WELCOME YOU...to San Clemente Parish Website. If you have any questions please feel free to contact our Parish Office at any time, (505) 865-7385.
According to an updated directives from the Governor of New Mexico and the Archbishop of Santa Fe, we will be holding IN-PERSON MASS in our church building as before the October directives. No reservations needed to attend Mass.
WeShare Online Giving
Thru WeShare for San Clemente Parish or if you prefer the U.S. Mail, mail your envelope to:
San Clemente Parish, P. O. Box 147 - Los Lunas NM 87031
Holy Mass - January 20 - Wednesday the Memorial of Saint Fabian, pope and martyr
January 8, Reflection by Fr. Marshall on the Gospel of Mark 1:7-11, The Baptism of the Lord (1/10/21)
Find us on Facebook
Relevant Radio Listen Live
Click on the links below to listen:
2020 Annual Catholic Appeal
Readings for the week of January 17, 2021
- Sunday: 1 Sm 3:3b-10, 19 / Ps 40:2, 4, 7-8, 8-9, 10 [8a, 9a] / 1 Cor 6:13c-15a, 17-20 / http://www.usccb.org/bible/readings/011721.cfm
- Jn 1: 35-42
- Monday: Heb 5:1-10 / Ps 110:1, 2, 3, 4 [4b] / Mk 2:18-22
- Tuesday: Heb 6:10-20 / Ps 111:1-2, 4-5, 9 and 10c  / Mk 2:23-28
- Wednesday: Heb 7:1-3, 15-17 / Ps 110:1, 2, 3, 4 [4b] / Mk 3:1-6
- Thursday: Heb 7:25—8:6 / Ps 40:7-8a, 8b-9, 10, 17 [8a and 9a] / Mk 3:7-12
- Friday: Heb 8:6-13 / Ps 85:8 and 10, 11-12, 13-14 [11a] / Mk 3:13-19
- Saturday: Heb 9:2-3, 11-14 / Ps 47:2-3, 6-7, 8-9  / Mk 3:20-21
- Next Sunday: Jon 3:1-5, 10 / Ps 25:4-5, 6-7, 8-9 [4a] / 1 Cor 7:29-31 / Mk 1:14-20
Sunday Mass schedule: Saturday Vigil 5:30 pm, Sunday 8 am, 10 am (Live Streamed) and 12 pm
After 12:00 pm Sunday Mass there will be a drive-by reception of the Holy Eucharist starting around 12:35 pm and ending around 12:50 pm.
The church building will be open for personal prayer, Monday to Friday 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Confessions will be in the church on Tuesday and Thursday 4:00 pm to 5:45 pm and Saturday 3:30 pm to 5:30 pm
Please contact the Parish Office, (505) 865-7385, regarding Anointing of the Sick, Funerals and Weddings.
The dispensation to NOT attend Sunday Mass continues until further notice.
Thank you in advance for adhering to CoVid19 safe practices by wearing a mask and social distancing, while in the church for personal prayer or for Holy Mass.
E Bulletin for Sunday, January 17, 2021
Posted in Liturgy Corner by Gay Snell on 01/17/21
So a review of the Liturgical Year: Christmas is a non-movable feast, meaning it ... Read More »
January 8, Reflection by Fr. Marshall on the Gospel of Mark 1:7-11, The Baptism of the Lord, Sunday January 10
Posted in Fr. James Marshall Weekly Video Blog on 01/09/21
If on the app click here
Posted in Liturgy Corner by Gay Snell on 01/09/21
Last Sunday we celebrated the Solemnity of the Epiphany of the Lord and this ... Read More »